University Title Company has built a corporate culture that promotes cooperation, innovation, mutual respect among employees, and total commitment to our clients. We seek to achieve these goals, as individuals and as a Company, by focusing on our core set of values. These values are reinforced through avenues, such as our employee performance appraisals, department/employee recognition programs, community service and company fun.
Our mission is to provide exceptional services that make us the first choice in our market areas.
I. We treat all individuals with respect and dignity. Our focus is to:
A. Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide timely and accurate real estate transaction products and services for all customer interactions.
- Take responsibility to obtain all information needed to complete the transaction.
- Accept responsibility for seeing a customer’s transaction through to completion without being bound by our own systems or preferred ways of doing things.
- Value the time of each customer and promptly address his/her needs.
- Recognize the priority of the transaction in the life of the customer.
- Are technologically progressive.
B. Treat competitors and other service providers fairly and with respect.
II. We strive to be the employer of choice in our market areas. This means that we:
A. Treat our employees and their families with respect and dignity.
B. Hire skilled individuals and develop work teams that share high work ethic.
C. Provide a fair wage and benefits package for our employees.
D. Provide employees with leadership and training in order to reach their potential.
E. Seek employee input on decisions that affect the growth and development of the company.
F. Provide an evaluation process that benefits the employer and the employee.
G. Provide opportunities to meet in social settings both at the office and at other locations in order
to get to know each other on a personal level.
III. We are responsible to the communities we work in to be an excellent corporate citizen. Our focus is to:
A. Financially support community programs and activities which enhance the quality of life.
B. Encourage employees to give of their personal finances to charitable causes of their choice.
C. Encourage employees to be a part of something greater than themselves by volunteering their
personal time to community involvement.
D. Allow employees the time necessary to be involved in community activities during business